I'm sad to say that I've given up my spot at Grandfather Mountain again this year. We've got so much going on leading up to that weekend and are planning a trip to Michigan later in June. I just can't justify the trip to N.C. this time.

I will say that we, as a group, should not let this year's apparent lull in GFM attendance turn into a normal thing. It is a really special weekend and a tradition we should endeavor to keep in our little world.
I'll try again next year.

Cory