On 5/13/2011 21:25, Adam Montoya wrote:
I recently sold an item on ebay that allowed me to purchase an updated
camera with the funds.  Today (should of been yesterday, but UPS
screwed up my overnight shipping by putting the package on the wrong
truck.  Insert image of me twitching right here --->  * ) my brand new
K-5 arrived. Battery is still charging, but I may of cheated a bit and
shot a few frames.  I didn't even realize I was shooting frames due to
the quiet shutter.  Wow.  Now I wait for a full battery to begin
testing things out.

-Adam

Slight upgrade indeed. Welcome... You're up for the big ride, Adam.

Boris