On 11 May 2011 00:27, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
> Chris and Karin weren't the only ones enjoying the glory of England's
> spring. I spent the weekend in the Peak District walking, including a day on
> Kinder Scout learning ..........................

> http://www.web-options.com/Tidza/

Our journey was very well waymarked (although we missed a couple and
did a few extra miles as a result) so we were by no means as intrepid
as Bob. We did have 1:25,000 maps though so were able to identify
places off the path.

I really like this one which is nicely composed:
http://www.web-options.com/Tidza/content/L1000029_large.html

and the shapes here are very interesting:
http://www.web-options.com/Tidza/content/L1000069_large.html

Also the choir stall ends are lovely.

Chris