Jack: I used my Pentax K-R, DA L 55-300mm, DA L 18-55mm on the Radnor Lake
captures and Pentax K-R with the SMC Pentax 1:1.4/50 + Vivitar Close-Up
Lenses for the captures of the Cicadas.

Daniel: Thank You...

David: Thanks and I will keep the following in mind "bad weather makes for
good photos". Although when there is rain off and on again today and later
this evening a steadier amount not sure what I will capture today.

Paul: I agree with you but I noticed for the two shots I took of them
together I went more toward the right of them. Will keep a lot of the
comments in mind for our next trip to Radnor Lake and this time perhaps we
will get up and go really early in the morning.

Boris: Thanks for being honest. It was a nice day at the Lake and watching
the deer interact but when we came across these two it was rather late in
the day and we were for the most part in the deeper part of the woods. The
light source was limiting due to the darker part of the woods as we
attempted to capture them interacting. Luckily they seem rather use to us
humans so are not bothered that we are using these odd machines to take
their pictures. There was a bench that we sat down and watched and took
pictures of these two.

Pictures that I have taken on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/