The last couple of weeks have been busy and I have only sporadically tracked
the PDML. My excuses include: lack of time, slow or non-existent internet
connection, and, occasionally, higher priority things to attend to. This last
week I did another round-trip from Michigan to KC, brought back what should be
the final trailer-load of stuff from the house there. Once the house sells,
everything else should make it here in one mid-size truck. Along the way I
spent a couple of mornings at the Squaw Creek Wildlife Preserve harassing birds
there. The week before Meg and I went to Michigan's Upper Peninsula (the U.P.
as it is commonly known.) We passed through Sault Ste. Marie, including a view
of a large freighter going through the locks, then on to Whitefish Point. This
is migration time of year, and we saw literally hundreds of hawks, many loons,
and other interesting critters. Plus we had some side trips to local sights
like the Tahquamenon Falls.

But now I am back home for a month or two, final papers have been read, grades
have been assigned, photos have been downloaded and initial sorts & edits made.
I will be slowly catching up on some of the PDML discussions of the last few
weeks and preparing a few GESO's for your enlightened commentary.

stan