On Sun, 15 May 2011 10:10 -0400, "Daniel J. Matyola"
<danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OOOOPS!  Here is a better link to the image they posted:
>
> http://blogs.delphiforums.com/n/blogs/blog.aspx?nav=main&webtag=djm1963&entry=88
>
> Thanks for looking, Brian and Boris.  I think most here have seen that
> image as a PESO some time ago.

Yeah - that's the one I saw.  Got a chuckle out of it and, quite apart
from the humour, it's a well composed and colourful photo.

I sometimes wonder how they choose 'Image of the day'.  I'm guessing
that it's an automated process that selects an image randomly.  Some of
the ones I've seen are pretty ordinary (unlike yours, I hasten to add!)
and I can't imaging that they've been chosen by a real person.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia