John I was not serious about the leaving out of food for the bear.

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John
Francis
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:13 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Back yard wildlife

Really, really bad idea.

Teaching a bear that food can be found near humans never has a good outcome.
Usually it results in the death of the bear, shot because it's become a
pest.  But there are other, even less pleasant, outcomes.

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 11:10:36PM -0500, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
> LOL I was thinking the same thing... Perhaps leave out some nice food for
him and wait on the roof for him to appear or behind some nice clean storm
door.

> Pictures that I have taken on Flickr:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/

The scent is driving my dog crazy. The trick is get everyone to keep their
trash cans food free.

follow the directions.

follow the directions.