On 5/16/2011 08:54, Tim Bray wrote:
I'm not an equipment worshipper, but this didn't used to be possible,
and now it is.  Which is a good thing.  -T

Applying a principle of recursion, it is entirely possible that another individual will be in the same venue with their camera equipped with equally powerful sensor and similar lens. Said individual may then take a photograph of you when you show your pictures shot across the room to people around you.

In fact, I am imagining a Guinness book of records event whereas a very long chain of recursive photographers will be created and a simultaneous shutter release will take place accordingly.

Boris