G'day' all.

I've had a few commitments that I've had to attend to so the submission
form for PUG Extra is still active - probably only for another 7-8
hours.  So you can still submit if you want to.

The gallery is looking *very* nice indeed.  37 submissions - all
excellent!

Just to recap, this 'Extra' Gallery is for images that were submitted
for consideration for the PDML Photo Annual 2011 but were not included
in it.

Submit here:

http://pug.komkon.org/submit/

Submission Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html

The main requirements are:

* Max. pixel dimensions: 800 x 800 pixels
* Max file size: 300k

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters