Cool! John Maloof is doing a documentary on Maier, so we'll probably learn a lot more of her. There was a video crew at her opening reception and I know they were taping for the documentary. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Sullivan" <rf.sulli...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: Vivian Maier, a street photographer discovered (with workinglink; sorry about that)

Christine et al,
I found out tonight that Vivian Maier spent 3 years in Downers Grove,
Illinois about .2 miles due south of my home.
(In the condos that back up to the Jewel Food store on Ogden Avenue.)
She was the care giver for a friend's elderly mother, and a reportedly
grumpy customer.
Regards,  Bob S.

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Christine  Aguila