> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> Daniel J. Matyola
>
> A new movie about an interesting man and unusual photographer.  Roger
> Ebert's review:
>
> http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110518/REVI
> EWS/110519969/-1/email_headlines

looks very interesting. I happen to work with someone with that name.

Tying this into the Essential Kit thread, I disagree with Cunningham about
the desirability of lots of pockets for photo stuff. I used to think it was
a good idea until I found myself in crowded markets and having to defend all
those pockets from thieves.

I don't think you need more than 2 pockets. One is hidden and zipped and
contains the valuables. The other is a shirt pocket containing a visible but
worthless banknote to distract & identify the bad guys.