On Fri, 20 May 2011 13:51:15 -0400
Matthew Hunt <m...@pobox.com> wrote:

> > I still don't.  Is a side car an extra HD?
>
> According to Wikipedia, "The Sidecar is a classic cocktail
> traditionally made with Cognac, orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand
> Marnier or another triple sec), and lemon juice." It's what you drink
> after you accidentally delete your photos.

That and a file that some programs store data in rather than
imbedding it in a main file like the image files.  which would have
been good to have in my case as the program corrupted all but three
dng's of 120 trying to write the tags to the image files.

Heading out to costco later to get a couple 3 Tb drives to live with
the computers for immediate back ups.