On May 20, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Brian Walters wrote:

> G'day' all.
>
> Some really impressive work here - a top gallery!
>
> http://pug.komkon.org/
>
> Note: If you see the previous gallery when you visit that link, you
> probably need to refresh the page in your browser.
>
> By the way, at the bottom of the index page are links to Mark's PDML
> Annual page (where you can find links to the 2011 Annual's photos and
> photographers) and to the Blurb page (if you haven't ordered your copy

Thank you for putting this together Brian. These images emphasize the hard
choices Mark needs to make when he edits the Annual. The two opening shots by
Bob Sullivan are superb, and the quality is maintained throughout. An
impressive collection. If I were the editor I would probably just keep adding
pages rather than leave any of these out.

stan