Hi all,
I have access to the following equipment, if someone is interested
please contact me off list.

LX in good conditions, it has the ISO dial going to 3200 (should
identify it as a newer version, I believe). I tested it over the counter
of a small repair shop here in Roma. It comes with a waist level finder
(isn't it strange?) and it seems to work fine.

SMC 100/4 (should be the K version), goes to 1:2. Appears in very good
condition (EX).

I don't have an idea of the actual value of these items and the guy
didn't appear too eager to sell them but I think I should be able to
take a test roll and some detailed photo, if there's an interest. The LX
tempted me but without a prism finder I can't see an actual use for it.

In case you're tempted, drop me a line.
If you have an idea of the items value please let me know as well, based
on KEH I can guess about 400-600 USD for the LX and 150 or so for the
lens, am I right?

Ciao, Flavio