Seems to me there are a lot of people out there with cameras who are not actually "photographers".

Oh MARK !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Subject: RE: (yet another) Ethics of photography discussion

From: Sandy Harris

I am a regular on a forum for foreigners in China. It had a
long discussion of some of the odd English seen on T-shirts
here. http://raoulschinasaloon.com/index.php?topic=5380.0

Many of the posts were illustrated with photos. Quite a
few might have embarrassed the subjects. Many were
university-age women wearing things like "Slut #69",
of course without a clue what the English meant.

From there, another discussion has spun off in a thread
titled "Ethical photography". It might interest some here.
http://raoulschinasaloon.com/index.php?topic=6397.0

Seems to me there are a lot of people out there with cameras who are not actually "photographers".

In some ways it is the concern for ethical behavior that distinguishes the photographer from the person with a camera.