On May 24, 2011, at 9:40 PM, Subash wrote:

> On Tue, 24 May 2011 23:16:31 -0500
> Paul Sorenson <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If we start spreading ourselves too thin we lose the
>> cohesiveness that makes the group special.
>
> that'd be my main problem with flickr too. that it'd splinter the
> discussions, fwiw, away from this list...

What I think that the flickr group will be good for is those of us who post on
flickr anyways can post the shots that we'd PESO to the flickr group, and
that'll be one easy to find set of links to PDML photos.

I don't have time to get involved in another discussion forum. At the moment I
don't even have time to do more than skim this list.