Just got an email from Landis. They have had many cancellations and have
exhausted the waiting list.

"Hello all,

This is a first since I've been at Grandfather...we've had so many
cancellations
that I have exhausted the Waiting List and we actually now have empty seats
available for NPW.
We've probably had close to 30 people who have had to cancel their registration
the last few weeks due to weddings, graduations, emergency surgeries, etc.  And
understandably, some folks who were on the bottom of the waiting list have gone
ahead and made other plans for the weekend.

With that said, we have about 6 seats open at this time.  Please pass this
information on to any folks you think might be interested in coming at short
notice.  You'll see the  NPW page on grandfather.com is barebones at this time.

We've had some technical difficulties as we get a mobile version of the site
ready.  I'll attach the schedule and contest rules for you to share with any
interested folks.

Here are the two options that are available.  Please have anyone interested
contact me by e-mail or phone ASAP.

NPW Participant: $115 Pre registration fee covers 3-day park admission,
Saturday
evening meal, a seat in the auditorium for the programs, and a CD for turning
in
your contest entries.
Guest NPW ticket: $95 covers 3-day park admission, Saturday evening meal, and a
seat in the auditorium for the programs.

If a person registers, we still have these passes available for any family or
friends that they wish to bring with them for the weekend.  These passes do not
include a seat in the auditorium for programs.
Guest 3-day park admission only: $30 adult, $15 child. [reg. $45/$21]
Guests for dinner Saturday night: $10

Thanks!

Landis

Landis Wofford
News Director
Grandfather Mountain Stewardship Foundation
828-733-2013
www.grandfather.com
www.facebook.com/GrandfatherMtn
http://twitter.com/grandfathermtn
"
Anybody interested?

Ted "The eye of the viewer becomes the eye of the Photographer." Albert Maysles