You don't even need to do anything active to get the pictures.  Every
browser in existence that can display pictures has a cache where
pictures are stored.

I can't tell you how many times I trolled through my browser cache in
the early days looking for interesting animated .gifs from sites that
I had surfed.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com