To: "pdml" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 1:19 AM
Subject: ot: lens repair question

The Vivi S1 24-70/3.8-4.8 that I picked up last weekend ...
It will not focus past about 5 ft. The focus ring is its a stopping point.
I've not disassembled one of these before.
Any hints?  Or should I chalk it up to experience?

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
http://kerygmainstitute.org

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
-- Jim Elliott