Thanks Dave.
I don't mind a bit of noise with this kind of shooting. The toughest part of
this was dealing with motion blur at slow shutter speeds. The woman singer was
very active, so I had to crank it up to ISO 20,000 for her. Still had some
motion problems, but got a few decent keepers. I'm sure the band  wouldn't have
minded if I had bounced a flash off the ceiling for a few dozen shots or so,
but I wanted to see what I could do shooting in the dark. Had some problems
locking focus of course. If you look closely, you'll notice that on the shots
of the older drummer from straight on, the focus locked on the wing nut on the
top of the high hat. But generally, I was pretty impressed that the K5 could
focus at all in this light. Back in the day, I could easily have focused
manually here. No more.
Paul