On 29/05/2011 08:20, Chris Mitchell wrote:
On 28 May 2011 23:36, Bob W wrote:
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
mike wilson

I dunno. Some bloke communicating; coffee shops; stuff lying on the
pavement. And a bloody great big cock head.

Not just that but it's mounted atop the world's biggest valve stem!

<http://www.web-options.com/Recent/>

"I'm sorry, sir, but your tappets appear to be about a cockhead out"

This with the new toy?

No, hadn't taken it out of the box by then.

The pixels looked so fresh, I could have sworn that  that they must
have been taken with a new toy.

He's put his phone through the washing machine, again.