Congratulations. Is she going to give you 300 free copies to give to your
friends?

By the way, Gregory of Nazianzus was my favourite. He could cram more angels
on to the head of a pin than I can shake a stick at, but I've always had my
doubts about his attitude toward apocatastasis. I expect you do too.