I enjoyed seeing both this and the pump. Unfortunately, I'm old enough that I
didn't have to ask about the crank handle. I was pumping gas out o the ground
with one of those when I was a teenager. Of course I had to check the oil and
wash the windshield for every customer. That's how it was done back then.
Paul