> I have just read an article for the introduction of a super rare
> SMC Reflex Zoom 600-800mm. The photo samples shows that it seems
> to be an excellent lens for flower photo. Any list member owns
> this lens? Is it the only reflex zoom in the world?

I am confused a little about your mention of "an article for the
introduction of a super rare SMC Reflex Zoom 600-800mm" on two
counts:

1.  Is this a new article, or is it an old article from the 80's
referring to the only Pentax reflex zoom lens (at least so far)?

2.  Is it for some new 600-800mm lens, or is it referring to the
400-600/8-12 Reflex Zoom?

Perhaps, based upon your mention of being "an excellent lens for
flower photo", it is indeed a new lens, because the 400-600/8-12 had
(like most long telephotos) a rather long "close"-focus distance
(about 10 feet), which is a little far for the usual "flower photo".
(And, because of the "doughnut bokeh" of typical mirror lenses, I
would think that it might be difficult to use a mirror lens for such
images.)

Fred