Previous experience teaches me there is a very fine line between
tasteful & trashy.

Thankfully this time I was mostly on the right side of the line.

BTW I don't know why I referred to this as a workshop. It wasn't. It
was a group shoot with models, body painters & photographers thrown
together in a studio and then left to their own devises.

Thanks for looking & commenting.

Cheers,

Dave