It was €80 plus €20 shipping, totalled about US $145. I was going to
get the Voigtländer brightline finder but Steve Gandy is out of them
... he was selling them for $250 plus shipping. Photo Village in NY
has them in stock still, discounted to $190 plus shipping, so I saved
about $60 or so.

Now I gotta go out and do some shooting with it. :-)

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com