On 6/1/2011 05:38, Stan Halpin wrote:
Philosophical mutterings aside, the parade was a decent
representation of hundreds of small-town parades put on for a variety
of reasons (or for no reason at all) throughout the country
throughout the year. I hope this gallery gives a bit of the flavor of
the event . . .

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p463991366

stan

The pictures are very good, Stan. And I am certain they tell the true to life story of how this parade came and went. Sadly, not because of the quality of the pictures or the photographer, both of which are excellent, looking at these pictures I can hardly connect to the fact that this was actually the Memorial Day parade. And that's sad on many philosophical muttering levels.

Like I said - excellent pictures.

Boris