Some time ago Boris mentioned that he had published a book with some of his
images, many/most of which had been seen here before. He graciously sent me a
copy which I received yesterday.

Two comments. First, with respect to the photography, it is all good. But you
already knew that about the individual images. The title of the book is Israel,
and I imagine his intent was to do a photo sketch of his adopted country. I
have not been to Israel (yet), but my sense is that he has succeed admirably. I
expect that when I do get over there, many aspects of the country will feel
comfortably familiar thanks to his images. This is a nice collection.

Second, with respect to the quality of the book, again it is all good. He used
JAlbum rather than blurb. Compared to the10 blurb books I have seen, JAlbum is
at least as good, and probably has an edge on blurb both on the quality of the
image reproduction and the quality of the construction/binding.

stan