Mark Roberts wrote:

[Default] On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 11:57:01 -0400, Bruce Walker
<bruce.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mark, per Cotty: try this little converter:
http://www.squared5.com/svideo/mpeg-streamclip-mac.html

Thanks Bruce. I'll give it a try tomorrow. (I have a suspicion that
the Adobe Media Converter app that came with Premiere Pro might also
do the job but I don't have time to test it right now.)

For now, I've done a clip taken whith my liffle standard def Flip
Video camera.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gecVBPXegM8

I ate this up -- and , you rat, you have GOOD WEATHER! wahahahwhah!

wish I were there

ann