On 04/06/2011 04:41, William Robb wrote:
On 03/06/2011 8:37 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:

Are there any other drive ghosting solutions out there that I should be
considering, or does it even matter and I should just buy the
cheapest one?

I tend to be a bit lazy these days, I'll use the on board hardware
mirroring if the MB has it then change the partition size after using
Bootit NG or alternately boot on a generic BartPE disk and use and old
copy of Ghost for a straight disk to disk transfer, both option
usually quick and painless.

K, you lost me after "these days"
Please don't mistake me for someone who knows anything about this stuff.
For me, this software should be really big button.

Funny you should say that. I bought a CnM docking station, stuffed a 2Tb HDD in, loaded the spoftware and now use the big red button on the front of the dock to backup my c: drive.