Hello All,

Today I have found a Carl Zeiss Jena Kipronar 1:1,9 f=135mm "lens".
I guess this is a lens for projection devices and was built in,
perhaps, nineteen forties.
It does not seem to be coated.
No diaphragm is present. Likewise, no focusing ring...
It seems to have two elements (or, groups) at each end.
Glass seems fine.
It is 140mm long and the diameter is about 76 mm.
The middle part consists of a 88 mm- long bright (chrome?) metal.

I wonder if I can use this as anything other than a USD 20 paper weight.

Can I, perhaps, built a camera which exposes a sensitized surface via this lens?
Sort of a view camera?
How can I find its "flange distance", if there is one?

Any ideas?

Bulent