On 09/06/2011 6:54 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
B&H's Posner is a good man. He has been unjustifiably attacked by a person  on this
list. But his record is solid, and B&H is probably the most reliable, most honest
vendor in the camera biz.

As an example,
On another forum I troll from time to time, Mr. Posner made it clear that a camera imported from B&H to London England would not be considered a grey market camera simply because B&H bought it from Pentax USA.
That this is pure bunk was lost on him.
He is dismissive of people who don't agree with him (much like you are Paul), and tends to ignore or deliberately misread posts so as to give answers that match his script. Whether this sort of behaviour leaves him open to attacks, either justified or otherwise, I don't really concern myself with. I'm sure he is a good man in your opinion, and I know that B&H is a solid company, but he irks me enough that the company he represents is not my choice for grey market gear unless I can't get it from anywhere else. I'm certain that this won't hurt their bottom line any more than it will help Adorama's bottom line.

--

William Robb