Very nice, John!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 7:46 AM
Subject: PESO: PDML at Grandfather Mountain 2011

Everyone who stayed around to the bitter end for the group photo. I was told it's the 10th anniversary. I don't really know, it's only my third time.

I apologize in advance if I've gotten any of the names wrong. Please let me know and I'll make the necessary correction.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/5815090734

Next year either someone else who knows what they're doing can shoot the group photo or someone needs to remind me to get everyone in the shade or everyone in the sun.

In my defense, sunshiny weather at Grandfather Mountain is an unfamiliar phenomenon and I haven't learned how to deal with it.

-----
No virus found in this message.