Paul,

I enjoyed those, having lived in Dayton in the 1990s, when my husband
was stationed at Wright-Patt.  The scenes from the AF Museum are very
familiar, it was a must-see attraction when we had visitors from out
of town... I also recognized Carillon Park (the Happy Hormone House is
a new one for me, though!).  What is the residential neighborhood
pictured?  Oakwood?

Thanks for the memories...!

-c