Finally got around to ordering my 2011 PDML Annual tonight.  The kick
in the pants was a 20% discount coupon that arrive in my inbox.

If you're interested...

Place your book order by June 28 and save 20%.* Just type in the code
BLURBJUNE at checkout and you're set.

* Discount offer valid through June 28, 2011 (11:59 p.m. local time).
A 20% discount is applied toward the product total of one order.
Maximum discount is US $200, GPB £125, EUR €160, CAD $210, or AUD $230
off product totals. This offer is good for one-time use and cannot be
combined with other promotional codes, offers, gift cards, or used for
adjustments on previous orders.

Can't wait to get the book in hand!

--
Thanks!