Dag,

I love this photo ... it's great as is!

I think it might be even stronger if you crop in on the right just
enough to lose the blue square in the top-right corner. It serves no
purpose, just draws my eye that way without adding anything to the
composition. Cropping the edge to remove it does not reduce the space
on the right in any way that it matters to my eye or disturbs the
message in the photo.

Your subject title is interesting. I might have gone a different way
in titling, but I like it anyway.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com