Charles Robinson wrote:

Every once in awhile I like to turn the camera around the other way when I'm
shooting a concert.

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2011/rebel_rebel/content/IMGP1657_large.html

I have no idea where those roses came from.

The show was an all-local-band, all-David-Bowie-covers fundraiser for a local animal shelter called
"Feline Rescue".  So, naturally, the show had a provocative name - you can see that in
the title above.  I believe "Ashes to Ashes" was being performed during this picture.  A
heck of a good time.

Quite a variety of types in that one photo... I think this would be a good one to convert to Bw, whaddya think?

The glassy eyed stare of the kid in the lower left contrasted with the over the top revelers makes this the strong image for me

ann