Igor, under Lightroom develop module, TSI, tint: adjusting blue and
purple made a lot of difference and look more like the colour you
linked as reference.
I got blue +25 and purple +72.

I dunno if this is close enough, but a lot better, at least to me.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs

Laptop: Macbook 13" Unibody SnowLeo/Win7

Programing: Delphi 2009