HAR!

Never thought of ~that~ "Hoover", Glen!  Of course with that cross-dressing, maybe
Edgar J. and the vacuum cleaner had something in common too...  Nope, better not
go there...  Oops, too late!

;-)

-frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears
it is true." -J. Robert