On Jun 15, 2011, at 15:01, Scott Loveless wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com> wrote:

>>> Like this?
>>> <https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/RTTN7a8MM_Y6qZwvxy4PD7E9gr-o3kOAFcuAuy7-Ync?feat=directlink>
>>> It's called a door zone and it's dangerous.  Here's why:
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_zone
>>
>> The new bike lanes in downtown Minneapolis are between the curb and the
>> parking lane.
>
> How do you turn left?

Funny, y'know?  On 1st Avenue where those paths are, no matter which direction
I've travelled, I've always turned RIGHT to leave the road.  I'm not sure what
the solution would be other than to get out into the traffic lane.  I really
don't know the best answer to that question.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN