Cotty wrote:

On 15/6/11, Cory Waters, discombobulated, unleashed:

I just watched the new owner of our camper (formerly known as PDML
Central) tow it off into a nasty looking thunderstorm.
With work obligations and the kids getting older and more active on
weekends, we just weren't using it.
This way, we get a little cash, and hopefully the camper gets used.  It
looked so sad there in the driveway

http://cwaters.smugmug.com/Photography/GFM-NPW-2009/
IGP4946/552189741_KzsHt-L-2.jpg

The end of an era!

--

Cheers,
 Cotty

sniffle, sniffle... Hoped I'd get to stay there again someday... it was 4 star camping and such good ambiance :-)

ann