Can you explain what a twitter dashboard is? I have heard of twitter, some
application where people broadcast short SMS messages to selected others. But I
don't know what a dashboard is in that context. The photo seems to be just some
juvenile graffiti. Of the two images, I prefer the second as it provides a bit
more context for where the graffiti has been placed.

stan