Dear Richard
>Just remember, it was NOT me who started this!
...and remember I only made a single comment about it - I didn't put up a
web page devoted to them! :-)
Those are some hideous fungi's (but nicely shot).
I do have to ask though - what were you doing in the "Great Swamp Wildlife
Refuge"?

PS
Q. What do you call a mushroom with a 12 inch stalk?
A. A fungi to be with.

Simon