I just bought her album Storm from iTunes! Seeing her live must have been amazing. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman" <bori...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 2:27 AM
Subject: Vanessa Mae in Israel (no photo content)

Hi there.

Two days ago I went to see Vanessa Mae perform in ancient amphitheater of Caesaria. I lucked out to get the sits in the middle of the front row... Gosh, that was beautiful.

I admit that I chose not to bring a camera with me, although in retrospect I should say that I could have brought home many pictures. The light was good and my position was advantageous.

Yet, I simply enjoyed her music. Somehow certain emotions that I find pleasing are now on total overload in my mind.

Just so you know...

Boris