Thank you for sharing Subash - wonderful photos of a fantastic region. I envy
you - I have long dreamed of trekking or climbing in Northern India or Nepal.
I particularly like #14, your second shot of the shepherds hut and also the
first of the misty-glacier descent. I think they both give a real feel of place.

stan