I wouldn't call them "PhotoShopped," in that it's somewhat demeaning. While I
suspect PhotoShop was used in their creation, I wouldn't be surprised if
Illustrator and other software was employed as well. If I had to categorize
these pictures, I'd call them a blend of illustration and photography. The
surreal style isn't completely original -- It goes all the way back to Salvador
Dali -- and has been rendered  by other photographer/artists, but the execution
is very good here. Commendable work, IMO.
Paul