On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:52 PM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just advised Pentax "customer care." Probably not the first.

I actually complained before the weekend about the another strange
thing: when you upload a photo it is somehow stripped of the EXIF
info, sometimes only one variable (e.g., "Flash: not fired") appears
while others are not there including camera used.  So leading up to
our virtual ground hog day one would find "null" under camera used
when voting.

What I tried doing though was, to delete what I just uploaded and
upload it again.  Sometimes it works--things are fixed and the EXIF
details are all intact, sometimes not; I delete it and upload it again
the following day before all info are in...

Bong
--
Bong Manayon
http://www.bong.uni.cc