Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Eye Reflection

Very cool.

The K-5 is far better than any of the previous Pentax DSLRs. It's truly in a different league.
Paul

Keep talking like that & I'll have to get one.
I'm still enbjoying my 20D & have been trying not to get every new Pentax DSLR they produce just to break the vicious cycle.

On Jun 20, 2011, at 10:09 PM, Mark Cassino wrote:

Wow - that's remarkable... I might rethink upgrading.

MCC

----- Original Message ----
From: Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Mon, June 20, 2011 1:23:05 PM
Subject: Eye Reflection

Hi Everyone:

The K-5 is too much fun. I provide 3 photos here to show you how I got to the third photo. Comments are under each photo. Original photo shot at ISO 3200. I love this camera so much, I'm thinking of selling all three previous pentax
dslrs to help fund another K-5 for back-up.  Cheers, Christine

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/akiraeye