I've enjoyed shooting with my new KX. With MLU engaged, the camera is as
vibration-free as my Yashica rangefinder. And even without it, vibration is
much lower than my Super Program's.

Manual exposure has its merits: Once you set it for the environment, you
needn't worry about dialing in compensation if you happen to aim at a
bright target. Also, when using the timer, you needn't worry that light
entering the eyepiece will screw up your exposure; the exposure is already
locked in.

I love seeing that needle move; it helps me understand lighting. I feel as
though I'm back using my Minox 35GT or Olympus XA. While those cameras were
aperture-preferred, the needle kept me apprised of changes in lighting.

Now that I've seen how easily I can use manual exposure, I plan to use the
Super Program chiefly for TTL flash.

Paul Franklin Stregevsky
13 Selby Court
Poolesville, Maryland 20837-2410