Thanks Dave, Jeff, Rick and Christine!

I was outside and the camera did get a little wet even with the umbrella. I´m
not too concerned about the DA21 as I kept it headed downward and also it
really doesn´t contain that much electronics. My A-lenses have been very wet
without any problems, so I don´t think the DA lenses have any problems with a
few drops of rain.

Last week, however, I went tenting in the forest and was very glad I had the
DA* lenses as it was raining almost all the time.

DagT
http://www.thrane.name